The decorative spill (painted in various colours) is traditionally used in landscaping for designing flower beds. Not only landscape gardening zones but also sports paths and playgrounds are made using this universal landscape filling in Europe.
Colour spill is an eco-friendly and esthetic decorative material, in which production exclusively natural components (only a birch) and the harmless certified dyes are used.
Why is coloring necessary? Multi-colored zones in a garden create decorative effect and for playgrounds colour is an irreplaceable element of a décor at all. We offer material in six colors - blue, brown, red, yellow, green and black.
Decorative spill is used not only for ornament. It has a number of practical functions:
- - Protection against erosion. Thin (to 10 cm) layer of material will reliably protect the soil from the harmful effects of environment destroying its structure: aerations, heat and washing off. So it is possible to prevent dehydration of a fertile layer.
- - Preservation of the soil temperature condition. The covered soil doesn't overheat and doesn't overcool.
- -Protection against weeds emergence. Seeds of weeds can't get into the soil closed by decorative material.
- - Strengthening root systems of plants. Moisture after watering evaporates gradually, continuing rather long time to feed roots of plants at the expense of the formed condensate.
- - Mulching. The similar décor used as mulch considerably improves structure of the soil, what makes regular loosening and weeding optional.
: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/rusbiofuel/rusbiofuel.ru/docs/components/com_k2/templates/default/category.php
on line 264