Briquettes RUF (birch)
The cost of one ton of briquettes with delivery terms DAP –
Cost is specified by individual inquiry
RUF Briquettes are made from pure and soft shaving. A compact form and sizes allow using them in small fireplaces and ovens for kitchen and central heating.
- - Raw material: birch dust
- - Humidity:4,2 %
- - Ash content: 0,5 %
- - Calorific value: high - 4700 kcal/kg,
low - 4500 kcal/kg
- - Density: 900-1100 kg / m3
- - Pack:
10 pieces of briquette weighs approximately 10 kg
- - Pallet weight: 960 kg
: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/rusbiofuel/rusbiofuel.ru/docs/components/com_k2/templates/default/category.php
on line 264
RUF Briquettes are made under a high pressure from environmentally friendly birch dust and spill. Binding additives aren't used. In comparison with chipped firewood, RUF briquettes give 2,5 times more heat (4500-4700 kcal/kg in comparison with 1800 kcal/kg chipped pine or birch firewood). Density is 900-1100kcal/kg. It means that 1 CBM (~ 1 ton) briquettes, burning down, allocates as much heat as 4 CBM of the dried chipped firewood, 5 CBM of the crude firewood, 500 liters of diesel fuel, 700 liters of fuel oil.
Other advantages of briquettes:
- - the low ash-content - less contamination of flues and less problems with ashes;
- CO2 emission during the briquettes burning process is 10 times less than at natural gas and is 50 times less, than at coal;
- the briquette burns 3 times longer, than the same mass of firewood;
- lack of dirt, soot and smoke;
- convenience of storage - 1 ton is 1 sq.m of the area;
- convenient tight packing on 10 kg doesn't leave garbage, it is convenient to store.
You and your clients estimate convenience in acquisition and use of our production.